Lynn Flynn recently enlisted me to do her makeup for a party at the swanky new Avalon at Hunt Valley Apartments to celebrate her team’s win in an Arbonne Cosmetics contest – also inviting me to join the festivities.
We went with summer essentials like Arbonne’s famous CC (Complexion Control) cream, “It’s a Long Story Mascara”, one-shade-fits-all bronzer and a waterproof smoky eye that works for any age.
Voila! The finished result.
Check out how the look translates on some of Lynn’s guests; (Left to Right) Renee Carter, Stacy Molli, and Dana Collins.
After hanging out with Debbie Basile that night, I was booked to work her “Sassy Chic” open house at her modern SASS salon space in Towson the following night.
Everyone was beating the heat inside with free bang trims at one station to keep floppy hair off their faces, then coming to the station where I was working to get whole image makeovers.
Debbie Phelps, The Foundation for Baltimore County Schools executive director (you might know her as Olympic champ Michael Phelps’ mom), popped in for a refresh – though no way was she giving up her signature strong lip. I used the same makeup tricks that I used with Lynn with the same clean, natural Arbonne cosmetic line. Another advantage? Those types of products often feel lighter when it’s sweltering. So…stay cool, look cool & enjoy your summer, no matter what the weather!
- Early Autumn Adventures - September 22, 2017
- Counter Culture Couture - September 8, 2017
- Kiss…& Makeup! - August 25, 2017
- Trending Up & Rockin’ Out - August 11, 2017
- Keeping your “COOL” when it’s HOT - July 28, 2017
- Summer Brights - July 14, 2017
- It’s Not “Just A Summer Job” - June 30, 2017
- Glossy-A-Go-Go! - June 16, 2017
- Some Like It Hot (RED hot, that is!) - June 2, 2017
- Continuing Education – Beauty Photography 101 - May 19, 2017